The Benazir Nashonuma Program has been initiated to address the nutrition and health challenges in Pakistan. Registering for the BISP 17000 Nashonuma Program using CNIC aims to provide support and awareness to pregnant women who are facing financial constraints and are unable to take care of themselves properly.
Table of Contents
By registering for this program, pregnant women can receive regular checkups, timely medical assistance, and monetary support to ensure the birth of a healthy baby. In this article, we will guide you through the registration process for the BISP 17000 Nashonuma Program using your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card).
Benazir Nashonuma Program Details
Registering for the BISP 17000 Nashonuma Program using CNIC has been specifically designed to support pregnant women and improve their overall health and well-being. The program offers a monthly allowance of 17000 rupees to meet the needs of the child for boys and 25000 rupees for girls. By participating in this program, pregnant women can access timely healthcare services and obtain essential guidance regarding their diet and nutrition.
The Objective of Registering for BISP 17000 Nashonuma Program using CNIC
The primary objectives of the Registering for BISP 17000 Nashonuma Program using CNIC are as follows:
- Prevention of Chronic Malnutrition and Stunting Under Two Years of Age: Registering for the BISP 17000 Nashonuma Program using CNIC aims to prevent malnutrition and stunting among children below the age of two, promoting healthy growth and development.
- Weight Gain in Women during Pregnancy: By providing necessary financial support and nutritional guidance, the program encourages pregnant women to maintain a healthy weight during their pregnancy, ensuring the well-being of both mother and child.
- Reducing Anemia and Micronutrient Deficiencies: The program focuses on addressing anemia and other micronutrient deficiencies in pregnant women, ensuring proper nutrition and health for both mother and child.
- Awareness regarding Maternal and Childbirth Health and Nutrition: The program aims to increase awareness among pregnant women about the importance of maternal health, proper childbirth practices, and nutrition.
- Better Utilization of Health and Nutrition Services: The program emphasizes the effective utilization of existing health and nutrition services, aiming to reduce the burden of disease among pregnant women and infants.
Registration Process for BISP 17000 Nashonuma Program
To join the Benazir Nashonuma Program and avail its benefits, follow these simple steps:
- Each district in Pakistan has established centers for registering for the BISP 17000 Nashonuma Program using CNIC. Find the development center nearest to your location.
- Once you have identified the nearest center, visit it in person to register for the program. Carry your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) and any other required documents with you.
- At the development center, the program officials will guide you through the registration process. They will also conduct a health checkup to assess your current condition and provide necessary instructions for a healthy pregnancy.
- The program officials will educate you about the appropriate diet and nutrition you should follow during pregnancy. They will provide you with information on the types of food that can contribute to a healthy pregnancy.
If you have any queries or require further assistance regarding the Registering for BISP 17000 Nashonuma Program using CNIC, you can contact the program’s helpline or email address:
Official Ehsaas Nashonuma Contact Number: 051-9210047
Official Email: [email protected]
Registering for the BISP 17000 Nashonuma Program using CNIC aims to address the health and nutrition challenges faced by pregnant women in Pakistan. By registering for this program, pregnant women can receive regular checkups, essential health instructions, and financial support to ensure a healthy pregnancy and childbirth. The registration process is straightforward and requires visiting the nearest development center, where program officials will guide you through the process and provide necessary health-related information.
For any further inquiries or assistance, you can reach out to the program’s helpline at 051-9210047 or send an email to [email protected]. Embrace this opportunity to prioritize your health and well-being during this significant phase of your life.