The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) in Pakistan is a big program started by Yusuf Raza Gilani in July 2008. It helps widows by giving them money to make life better. There are more than 600 tehsil offices across Pakistan where people can check if they are registered and eligible for help.
Table of Contents
BISP Registration Process
- Visiting Nearest Office
To sign up for BISP, go to the tehsil office closest to you. Bring important papers like your ID card, birth certificate, home address, and how many people are in your family.
- Required Documents
When you register, bring:
- How many people are in your family
- Certificates for your children
- Your ID card
- Your home address
BISP Tracking Pass Gov Pk
After signing up, you can check if your family can get help on the official website, BISP Tracking Pass Gov Pk. If you are eligible, you can get 25 thousand rupees.
BISP Pakistan 8171 Web Portal
You can also check your family’s eligibility on the BISP Pakistan 8171 website. Just put in your ID card number, name, and a four-digit code. It will tell you if you can get help.
BISP 8171 Apply 2024
To join BISP in 2024, do these steps:
- Go to BISP.gov.pk.
- Fill out the form with your details.
- Give the needed papers like your ID card, birth certificate, and address.
- Submit the form and get a reference token.
To be part of BISP, you must:
- Make less than 20 thousand rupees a month
- Get a score of 25 percent
- Not have a government job
- Not travel to other countries
- Have widowed women in your family
- Have a family member aged 50 to 60 years
- Everyone in your family must have valid IDs and B forms.
BISP Pakistan Registration Check by SMS
Check your registration with a text message:
- Open your phone.
- Write your registration and ID card number.
- Send it to 8171.
- Get details within 24 hours.
BISP Balance Check
Check your BISP balance with a text to 8171 using your ID card. It’s an easy way to see if you are eligible.
If you qualify, get 25,000 rupees from the nearest BISP center, office, or any HBL branch. If you face problems, call the government’s helpline.
Spread the word and help others register for BISP for a better and safer future.