The Ehsaas Interest-Free Loan Program is a government initiative in Pakistan that provides interest-free loans to eligible families. The program aims to help people overcome financial difficulties and improve their standard of living.
Table of Contents
The loan amount is up to PKR 75,000, and it can be repaid in installments over two years. In this blog post, we will discuss the latest updates on the Ehsaas Interest-Free Loan Program and how to register for it online.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Ehsaas Loan Program?
To be eligible for the Ehsaas Loan Program, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a Pakistani citizen.
- You must be between a minimum of 18 and a maximum of 65 years old.
- You must have a valid CNIC.
- You must have a household income of less than PKR 45,000 per month.
- You must not have received a loan from any other government program.
How to apply for the Ehsaas Loan Program?
Here are the step-by-step guide to apply for the Ehsaas Interest-Free Loan Program:
Our Step-by-Step Guide
- Visit the nearest Ehsaas office and request an application form for the program. You can either make a written application or an oral request to register for the program.
- Your poverty level will be confirmed using the scorecard.
- Once your application to become a borrower is complete, you will receive the application form along with the business plan form.
- Submit your application with all completed and required documents attached at the very last and most important step.
Ehsaas Interest-Free Loan Program Latest Update
The PM loan scheme has been revived with a new update. The loan will be disbursed within 45 days of application, and there will be no interest for loans up to 5 lakhs. For loans of 15 lakhs, the interest rate is 5%. If you take a loan of 75 lakhs, the interest rate is 7%. You can check your eligibility for the loan scheme online.
The caretaker government has stated that the purpose of restoring this loan scheme is to provide interest-free loans to skilled youth to help them start businesses and contribute to the economic development of Pakistan.
Ehsaas Loan Program Approval Process
Here are the steps to get your Ehsaas Interest-Free Loan Program approved:
- The Ehsaas Registration Center will verify your eligibility for the program.
- Based on your eligibility, the Ehsaas Registration Center will recommend you for the program.
- Your case will be presented to the head office of the PO for approval.
You may also read: BISP Tehsil Office Updated List Registration Method 2024
Get Ready for the Business Ehsaas Program Loan Scheme (Apply Online)
Here are the steps to prepare for the Ehsaas Interest-Free Loan Program:
- Collect basic information about the business you are initiating.
- Identify the reasons for starting the business.
- Define the targets for production and sale.
- Develop a marketing strategy.
- Determine the business expenses.
- Estimate the cost of the proposed business.
- Identify the financial resources required.
- Estimate the profit that can be generated.
Akhuwat Bila sood Qarza
The Akhuwat Bila sood Qarza Scheme is a government initiative in Pakistan that provides interest-free loans to young people to start their businesses and counter inflation. The scheme is part of the Kamayab Pakistan program and is expected to disburse 14000 billion to young people in 2022.
The Akhuwat Foundation Pakistan is also providing the Bila Sood Qarza Scheme to poor, unemployed youth in easy installments. The purpose of these loans is to provide financial support to low-income individuals and families who may not have access to traditional banking services. The funds can be used for various purposes, such as starting or expanding a small business, financing education, or improving housing. The interest-free nature of these loans makes them accessible and affordable to a wider range of individuals, and it is hoped that they will help to improve the economic status of low-income families in Pakistan.
You may also read: 8171 Ehsaas Program Check Online 2024
Interest-free Ehsaas loan in Pakistan Bank’s
The following banks are interconnected to the government and other organizations for easy loan availability:
- Habib Metropolitan Bank
- United Bank Limited (UBL)
- MCB Bank Limited
- Faysal Bank Limited
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP)
- First Women Bank Limited
- Khushhali Microfinance Bank
- SME Bank Limited
- The Bank of Punjab
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL)
Pakistan Interest-Free Loan (Helpline)
Fax No: (+92-51) 2234343-79
Phone: +92 (51) 8439450 – 79
Email: [email protected]
Address: Plot No. 14, Street 12, G 8/1, Islamabad, Pakistan.