Pakistan’s poor kids have a lot of hope thanks to the Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif program, which was started by Prime Minister Imran Khan. This program aims to help kids at different stages of schooling and to help talented people from low-income families get ahead. As we move into 2024, registration for this life-changing program has begun, offering educational benefits to those who need them.
Table of Contents
Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif
The Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif program is mostly for kids in Pakistan who are in primary, intermediate, or major schools. It puts a lot of emphasis on helping kids from poor families by making sure they get money to pay for school.
Benefits and Eligibility in 2024
Every three months, the program gives money to students who deserve it after they’ve gone through a fully digital register process that stresses honesty and openness. Students who have attended at least 70% of the classes are eligible.
- This is for kids in grades 1 through 10.
- A birth certificate, the mother’s CNIC number, and a school registration form are needed.
Online Registration Steps:
- Visit the BISP web portal.
- Obtain the application form.
- Fill in the required details including the school admission number, mother’s CNIC, and mobile number.
- Click on the signup button.
- Receive a confirmation message on your mobile.
Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif App:
- Click on the link given to get the app.
- Fill out the registration form with the necessary details, such as your mother’s CNIC, phone number, etc.
- Get a confirmation message when you successfully sign up.
Latest Updates and Initiatives
The Benazir Income Support Program recently brought back the school grant program, and new families can now sign up their kids. Adding new participants is meant to make the program reach and help more people.
School scholarships have been added to the Ehsaas Kafalat program, which is a good step toward helping young people in Pakistan get an education. By making sure everyone can go to school by giving them money, these programs create a better future and give kids the tools they need to build a successful Pakistan.